Step 1: The Parts
- four 2" casters
- four "mending plates" (basically just metal plates I found in the hardware store that had holes that aligned with the holes in the caster plate)
- sixteen 10x24 x 2" machine screws
- sixteen 10x24 locking nuts
- and the most important piece is obviously the seat itself
Step 2: The Assembly
- Once you have the assemblies, you can slide them onto the base of the seat and tighten. To tighten, use a screwdriver and a combination wrench, and tighten the screws gradually (rather than tightening one all the way, then the next). This will ensure the plate remains parallel to the caster plate and everything fits nicely.
- Once you have all four on there...you're done! Nice work. Now sit in the seat, roll around, and do great work!