Today we have a project that Ive been working on for a while (some of you might have seen it lurking in the background)
Up until recently i had been using my K'nex Laptop Stand However, it soon out lived its purpose in the quest for more desk space.
I had also got myself a vesa arm, intending to use it for a second monitor. So, my brain set into action, and i came up with this - What could essentially, be the most versatile adjustable laptop stand ever made. Because the vesa arm is meant to support alot of weight, im more than happy to have my macbook sat on it!
On with the show...
- A vesa mount arm, complete with screws
- A peice of scrap hardboard
- A couple of L brackets
- A few spare wood screws (short)
- A couple of bits of wood, or metal bits for 'risers' (i used some hinge brackets)
- An old monitor, with vesa mount holes in the back
- Epoxy resin
- Leather or neoprene
- Some gmjhowe special dense card