- 1x Servo (for 1 finger, I used 9g Micro servo)
- 1x 50k Potentiometer ( for finger knuckle)
- 1x Arduino Mega or Uno (i used Mega)
- 1x Sensor shield (optional)
- 3x Wire (Red, Yellow, Black)
- 1x Gripper (for not having a claw did it myself from junk)
- 1x Exofinger (I don't know the meaning of it (: )
I used that methods for this project
i hope you can build your exofinger .
Please mindful check photos and video.
if you want to use flex sensor you don't need potentiometer and exofinger finger. I used pot. cuz i want to make it cheaper.
Codes: (calibrated val map for my gripper and exofinger!!!!)
int potpin = 0;
val = analogRead(potpin);
val = map(val, 20, 1000, 10, 180);
Take it easy :)
Sorry for bad language ..