Step 1: Materials
For this project you will need.
1. A T-Shirt a few sizes too big. I wear a size large and used a 2XL
2. A t-shirt that fits for a pattern
4. Sewing equipment. I sewed mine by hand but a machine would be faster.
5. Pins. Lots of them.
6. A marker or chalk for lay out.
7. A tape measure
8. Snaps. I used sew on snaps but Velcro could also be used. (9mm shown in picture have since been replaced with stronger 21mm)
Step 2: Layout
2. Lay the smaller t-shirt on to of it with the tops aligned
3. With the marker or chalk draw a line straight down from the armpit seam of the large t-shirt to the bottom along the smaller shirt on both sides.
4. Take your round object and trace a radius from the line you just drew to the armpit of the t-shirt.
Step 3: Pinning
2. Carfuly slip the shirt on and decide where the split for the legs will be and mark it.