Introduction: African Vanilla Chocolate Vetkoeks Donuts
After taking a virtual journey to Africa I came across a Vetkoek... also known to Americans as donuts. I combined this experience with the Chobani Challenge and voila here you have it... South African Vanilla Chocolate Stuffed Vetkoeks. Enjoy!
Step 2: Ingredients
2 Packages of Biscuits
8 Oz. Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Chocolate
¼ Cup Sugar
Step 3: Instructions
1. Remove the dough from the packaging and flatten the dough.
2. Fill the dough with one teaspoon of Vanilla Chocolate Yogurt.
3. Fold over the edges to meet in the middle.
4. Mold into ball shape and deep fry until golden in color.
5. Let cool enough to touch.Roll the “donuts” in sugar
Step 4: Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 176g
Amount Per Serving Calories 425
Calories from Fat: 91
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 10g 16%
Saturated Fat: 3g 17%
Trans Fat: 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
Cholesterol: 9mg 3%
Sodium: 324mg 14%
Total Carbohydrates: 45g 15%
Dietary Fiber: 1g 3%
Vitamin A: 2%
Vitamin C: 1%
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.