I usually store these paper containers of juice or milk that got a layer of aluminium inside. This kind of juice packs cannot be taken for paper recycling. They are very strong and very good for disposing used oil.
Directions of disposing used oil
1. Cut and open the top of the juice pack and let it stand on the sink
2. Power the oil (cold)* into the pack
3. Dust the pan with flour (leftover from cooking) to absorb the oil and wipe it with a paper (instead, I often make kitchen wipes with my husband’s old, worn out office shirts or t-shirts. After washing them with a tiny drop of breach, cut into pieces and store in a box to reach) and throw it into the pack
4. Close the mouth of the pack and bind it with a rubber band
5. Put into a plastic bag and place it in the bottom of the bin bag
*Please power the oil when it gets cool down.