When I wanted to make my own agility ladder for football training, no one had published an instructable on how to make one. So I did some research on the dimesions and bought the supplies I thought I would need. You can make the lenth as long as you want, the longer the harder.
100 ft of rope
- Any kind or thickness will work, but the diameter pvc will have to be twice as the diameter of the rope. It doesn't have to be strong or anything.
- You don't need a 100 ft, I used about 70 ft, but alittle extra never hurt.
20 ft of PVC
- I only used 17 ft, but they sell them by 10 ft lenghts
- I used 1/2" but any size will work.
Step 1: Cutting the rungs
You first want to deside how wide you want your spaces and how long you want your ladder.
- longer the ladder more rungs you will need
- widder the rungs, more space in between and easier for beginners
I cut 13, 16" peices. It made a pretty long ladder and works great.
A chop saw works really well if you use a jig that is measured out to 16" so you dont have to measure each one. You just need to push it against the jig set to 16"