Introduction: Air Fried Crispy Cauliflower
Crispy Cauliflower fry is a very very easy and perfect party snack recipe, which is air fried and mixed with nice rich gravy. Used Philips air fryer to make crispy cauliflower.
Cauliflower Florets – of 1 cauliflower Rice flour – 2 tbsp Milk – ½ cup Capsicum – 1 pcs cut into big pcs Chopped Onions – 1 cup Tomato puree – 1 cup Cumin seeds/ Ajwain – ½ tsp Salt, Red chilli powder – As per taste Ginger Garlic paste/ Chopped – 1 tsp
1. In a pan, heat 1 cup water along with milk. Add ½ tsp salt and add cauliflower florets. Cook it for 5 min on medium flame till cauliflower cooks properly.
2. Strain the cauliflower and save the water milk mixture. Set aside for cooling. Once cooled, sprinkle rice flour over cauliflower pcs and coat the pcs completely.
3. In the water and milk mixture, add rice flour and prepare a batter of medium consistency, neither too thick nor too thin. Add little red chilly power and salt along with 1 tsp oil for glazing.
4. Coat the cauliflower pcs in the batter and air fry these pcs in preheated airfryer at 180 degrees for 5 min.
5. For the gravy, sauté ginger garlic paste in 1 tbsp oil. Add onions, tomato puree and sauté till oil separates. Add spices as per taste, capsicum. Avoid over cooking capsicum to maintain the colour. Add tomato ketchup but it is optional.
6. Add airfryer cauliflower pcs in the gravy and cook for 1 min. Maintain the crispness of cauliflower and capsicum.
7. Serve hot.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.