This mod to my airarms S200 was acomplished with little more than a drill, a router and a few hand tools.
1) As few mods to the gun as possible (I got it down to 3 wood screws)
2) Easy to adjust (1screw with a spring to return)
3) It must stay in alignment (After fitting I have never needed to readjust it)
4) It must look like part of the gun
Pic 1 before
Pic 2 after
Step 1: Off the shelf
.I first mounted it on top of the scope lined it up with the 3 fiddly little screwdriver slot screws put it in the soft case and went shooting. As soon as it was out of the cover I could see that the laser had moved…….I will not bore you with all the ways I tried to make this useable.