Step 1: General info and supplies
- Two colors of paint. (Unless you want black stripes. Then you only need one color.)
- A roll of masking or painters tape.
- A gun to paint.
Step 2: The first coat of paint.
- Be sure to cover the orange tip on the gun, or it can be confiscated by the police.
- Shake rapidly for about a minute.
- Then spray quickly over the gun, making lines. DO NOT HOLD DOWN THE BUTTON AND JUST PAINT THE GUN IN ONE SPRAY!!! Make lines and cover the gun lightly.
- You might need to add a second coat, but I usually don't. It's just your preference.
Sorry, no pic.