Introduction: Alien Sleep Tube
Alien Sleep Tube:
This Project runs about $25-$30 and can be knocked out in no time.
1. Generic $10 kids Alien costume
2. 12" concrete tube about $10
4. Qty. 2 - 5 gallon bucket lids (one with an access por tis nice if you want to add fog later)
5. Flat black paint
7. 24" x 24"x1/16" plexiglass
1. Cut square in tube about 18x20 (size is up to you, smaller = more stable)
2. Paint tube and lids black ( you can try leaving the inside white to reflect light)
3, Stuff a pillow in the body of the alien.
4. Position the head with tape or a balloon or a smaller pillow. ( I used a balloon)
5. Roll the plexiglass and slide into the tube (store in a warm area for a couple days and the plastic will relax against the wall of
6.slide alien into tube.
Add lighting and fog for effect.
I taped my tube to a couple of 2x4's to keep it from rolling left or right.
This project works well both laying down and standing up.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.