Everybody loves chocolate,and when it's combined with healthy ingredients,you have an outstanding healthy snack. Low sugar,gluten free,peanut free, these chocolate cups are not like any other!
Step 1: Ingredients:
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 1/2 cups ripe banana,smashed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
Step 2: Directions:
- Line cupcake liners in a muffin tin,set aside.In a food processor, add the gluten free oats and press until becomes like a flour form,but not too fine.
- Add banana,almond butter,and pulse until comes together.
- Add honey,orange zest and vanilla extractTo make the chocolate cover:
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave,until smooth.Let it cool for a little bit.
- Take a teaspoon of the melted chocolate and pour it in cupcake liner,spread as much as you can. It doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Add a tablespoon of the filling and cover with the melted chocolate.
- Repeat with the rest.Put them in the fridge for 2-4 hours until firm.