Step 1: Supplies
1 Short sleeve t-shirt
Tape measure or yardstick
Sewing machine or can be sewn by hand or sewing tape.
Step 2: Size Sleeves
- I measured a long sleeve shirt that fit and laid the t-shirts out and added a 1/4 inch seam allowance.
Step 4: Pin Sleeves To Garment
- Turn the short sleeve shirt and the long sleeves inside out.
- Pin the sleeves to the short sleeve shirt matching the seam.
- Try it on wrong side out so you don't get stuck.
- Adjust if necessary.
Step 5: Sew In The Sleeves
- Begin stitching several inches away from the seam.
- Carefully stitch all the way around the shirt sleeves keeping the fabric smooth.
- Overlap the previous stitch a few stitches to secure.
- Remove from the sewing machine.
- Trim excess threads.