Fiskars\Gerber hatchets. Great lightweight camping tools, versatile, and reliable. The downside? The included case limits carry options. i have decided that i could solve this issue with materials i had lying about, and show a new and different way to carry small handtools in general.
Step 1: Tools and Materials
Gather these things:
· At least 12 ft of 550 paracord
· A sharp knife or pair of scissors
· A source of fire to seal the ends of paracord, or a soldering iron\ woodburning kit.
· One 4, 5, or 6 millimeter side release buckle.
· Any size Fiskars\Gerber hatchet with hollow fiberglass handle.