Step 1: Tools and Materials
· At least 12 ft of 550 paracord
· A sharp knife or pair of scissors
· A source of fire to seal the ends of paracord, or a soldering iron\ woodburning kit.
· One 4, 5, or 6 millimeter side release buckle.
· Any size Fiskars\Gerber hatchet with hollow fiberglass handle.
Step 2: Preparing The Buckle
Put both ends of 1 length of cordage through the eye of the buckle, then through the loop as shown in picture 2. tighten evenly. repeat with other side of buckle as shown in picture 3.