Step 2: You Now Have Your Own Altoid Survival Kit!
Always keep this altoid box in a place you will know where it is. Thanks looking at my intrutctable...comment.
Step 1: Materials
Here are the things I put in my kit!
1) 2 small bags
2) 2 cotton swabs
3) 1 knife sharpener
4) small pocket knife
5) rubber bands (didn't have any good ones) :(
6) tooth picks
7) 5 pieces of stride gum
8) 2 birthday candles ( used for putting wax over the matches and Cotten balls to make them water proof)
9) a few little packs of sweet n low for (energy boost)
11) electric tape
12) Pencil with caped eraser cap
13) twisty ties
14) Some string
15) 2 Cotten balls
16) some band aids
17) safety pins
18) 3 peices of wriggles gum
19) a little bit of paper towel (to help with fire
20) 2 match stricker pads (mine are tape to the top of the altoid box
21) yes, of course the altoid box ( not small, regular sized)
Also I recommend some: neonsporin, Advil or Tylenol, some cash 5-10 bucks and some coiled up wire.