Introduction: Altoids Buddy:)
Ever felt lonely and have time on your hands? Want to make a project for the kids? Have a lot of altoids containers? Feel like I'm asking a lot of questions? Well then the Altoids Buddy is for you! You can put things in it like car keys, money, or baby teeth (eew).
Step 1: Step 1: Items
You are going to need:
1.felt (whatever color)
3. Googly Eyes
5. red/pink paper (optional)
6. Glue (wet glue works best)
Step 2: Step 3: Placing Skin on the Tin
1. Get the altoids and cover it with glue (Only cover areas with glue if that's where you want to put your felt).
2. Place the felt on top of the glue.
3. Wait for 4 minutes for it to dry.
Step 3: Step 3: Googley Eyes and Mouth
1. On top of the felt place glue dot for the eyes.
2. Place the Eyes on top where you put the glue.
3.wait 3 min to dry
If you want to add mouth effects on the inside read on...
1. Squirt Glue on the inside
2. put the red paper on top of the glue
3. Wait 4 min.
Step 4: My Buddy:)!!
Now You have made a new freind (literally). You can add mor features such as a tail,wings, teeth, scales, arms and legs, and much much more. I will enter tis in the pocket sized contest. So please Vote fo me!! :)