Step 1: Supplies
- Plastic straws
- Magnet strip
- Halloween stickers
- Black paper
- Empty Altoids container
- Finger LED lights
Step 2: Getting Started
- Trace the lid of the Altoids can on the black paper.
- Cut out the shape.
- Tape the shape to the lid of the can.
- Decorate the top with several stickers.
Step 3: The Magnet
- Cut a small piece of the magnet to tape to the LED light.
- Tape the magnet piece to the LED light as shown.
Please note: You want to tape it to the flat edge where there is no switch.
Step 4: The Straws
- Mark the length of the Altoids can on the straws.
- Cut them slightly shorter than your mark.
Step 5: Attaching the Straws to the LED Lights
- Test the lights to make sure they work.
- Tape the straws to the LED lights as shown.
- You may make them shorter if you like.
- Turn them on and stick them to the can.
Step 6: Placing the Lights in the Altoids Can
- The straws go into the Altoids can.
- The LED lights are stuck to the top of the Altoids can for storing when not in use.
Step 7: Sunshiine's Final Thoughts
Thanks for stopping in! Please do check back because I have a lot more projects coming up and I do post often! Take care of yourself and your family! Have a super day!