Introduction: Altoids Sours Tin Saxophone Survival Kit
Well, after looking through all that stuff I have piling up inside my Jupiter saxophone case, I decided to use an old Altoids can to make a small carrying case. 1st Instructable!
Step 1: What You Need:
1. An altoids sours circular can(shown in 1st picture).
2. A "snake". (Metal spring rod thingy used to clean out the neck of your saxophone).
3. A tube of cork grease(resembles a ChapStick container).
4. A saxophone reed (preferably Vandoren, they are better quality and the cases are easier to trim down).
5. Any additional stuff you can cram in there!
Step 2: Trim Down the Reed Case
Trim the top of the reed case so that it can fit into your tin. The case on the right is the normal one, the case on the left is the trimmed down one.
Step 3: Now, Just Put All of the Stuff in the Tin!
Start with the snake, and coil it into the tin. Then, put in the cork grease. Finally, cram the reed into it. The reed should be the hardest one to get in, but if it is impossible to fit in, trim it down more. Then, simply put the lid of the tin on, and, Yay! You are done! Feel free to comment and rate, but please keep in mind that this is my first instructable.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.