Introduction: Altoids Speaker
Today I will show you how to make an Altoids Speaker, I apologize in advanced for making a tutorial off of a finished project!! Enjoy!
Step 1: Items Required
1. 3-4 Altoids Tins
2. 2 Speakers (I got my Circuit and Speakers from 5 Below)
3. 1 Amplifier Circuit for The Speakers
4. 1 Drill
5. 1 Screwgun
6. 12 (one inch) screws
7. 2 Pieces of Foam 4x4 (optional)
8. 1 Hot Glue Gun
9. 1 Piece of Poplar 3x2 1 1/2 foot long (optional)
10. Spray Paint (optional)
11. 1 Drill bit 1/8 or whatever size you desire
12. 1 Battery Pack (optional)
Step 2: Drilling
First You will want to drill the holes for running the speaker wires, and the hookups in the front for the A/C input and the Auxiliary Cable.
Step 3: Glueing
Glue the Circuit in.
Step 4: Assembling
Put in the Speakers, running the wires through the holes, hook it up to the circuit.
Step 5: Battery Pack
If you so choose, you could glue a external battery pack to the top of the Altoids Tin containing the circuit.
Step 6: Attaching
Attach the Project to the wood with screws in each Tin, in this formation
Step 7: Paint It
I personally didn't do a good job painting, but if done correctly it could add a great touch and make it look sharp.
Step 8: You Are Completed
Have fun with your project!!