Step 1: Raid the Supply Room!
-Pellets (From a pellet gun)
-Paper (For picture. Not shown.)
-Picture (Of an enemy or despised creature! I chose a zombie! :) Not shown)
-Small Binder Clip
-Altoids Tin (Empty, of course!)
Step 2: Dissecting the Mechanical Pencil...
1. Remove the plunger covering.
2. Push back of pencil as if pushing out lead (remove any lead inside, it won't be needed.). Hold down the back of pencil.
3. Cut plunger out.
4. Pull out the inside of the pencil. It should look like the picture.
5. Cut off skinny end of the inside part of the pencil.
6. Cut off the skinny end of outside tube. (Remember, take your time! This part is annoying and difficult, so be careful!)
7. Dispose of unneeded parts. (Except for the spring! Springs are useful!)
Step 3: Cut It Down to Size...
1. Begin to cut off all parts that hang over the edge of the Altoids tin.
2. Check the pencil fits inside the tin.
Step 4: Add Rubber Band
2. Put middle of the band on top of the eraser part of the pencil.
3. Tape around the top.
4. Pull band parts down and tape around it.
5. The top is most likely stuck because of the tape. Pull it out and continually jam it back and forth. This will stop the tape from sticking.
Step 5: Ammo
Step 6: Firing!
Step 7: Warnings, Repairs and Mods
1. Top band slipped out?: Simply cut tape at top and put the band back. Re-wrap with different electrical tape.
2. Band broke?: Cut all tape off and get a new band. Go back and re-read the section on attaching a rubber band.
Everyone loves weapon mods! So who says our little rifles can't have them too? Just grab these supplies!:
-Cardboard and picture
-Small binder clip
-Duct tape and paper.
Now, use rubber bands or tape and attach the laser pointer or Fingerlight. Or, you could add a binderclip as a bipod! Cut your cardboard down to Altoids tin size, glue your picture on, clip a binderclip on the bottom, and you have a fully functional target! Finally, roll a paper tube and tape one end closed, then cover the whole tube with tape. Fold one end and you have an ammo tube! (Sorry, didn't have a laser pointer or a Fingerlight on hand, so I couldn't do those mods... :( )