Step 1: Acquire Altoids Tin
Step 2: Determine the Purpose of the Items
The purpose of the items in this kit are to allow me to relieve pain, clean and bandage small wounds, catch and prepare food, light fire, repair or build shelter, and make an emergency electrolyte replacement drink.
Step 3: Item List and Uses
This will help clean any small wounds.
2) 3 Fabric Bandages
These will protect small wounds from the elements.
3) 4 Tylenol Wrapped in Plastic
These will help relieve pain.
Use for sewing or releasing infection.
5) Baking Soda, Salt, and Sugar sealed inside straws
When added to 1 liter of water, these form an electrolyte replacement drink.
6) Small Fishing Kit containing a spool of string on a paper clip, 3 hooks, 2 swivels, a spinner, 2 lures and a cork.
7) 1 single edge razor blade for cutting, cleaning, and prepping food or other items...
8) 24 inches (2 ft) of gorilla tape for fastening, building, etc.
9) 6 waterproof matches with striker
10) 2 "field candles" made of cotton balls soaked in candle wax and wrapped in aluminum foil.
11) Cotton tinder sealed inside plastic straw to keep waterproof.
12) A 12 inch by 12 inch square of aluminum foil for cooking, water collection, signaling, etc.
13) The tin itself for creating char cloth or using as a small mess kit.
Step 4: Summary
School for videos on these kits and much more!