Step 1: Items
2. Lots of money of the same kind
3. Some kind of knife and pliers to cut and bend the credit card slot
4. Magnet ( Make Sure It Is A Weak Magnet So You Wont Mess Up Your Credit Cards)
5. Fake Credit Card
7. Tape (Any Kind Will Work)
8. And your hands....
All this cost me 2 dollars, witch is how much the altoids can was.
If you will put real credit cards in this wallet, i suggest you use something else to hold you receipts in place..
You could make a pocket on the lid to hold your receipts in place
Step 2: Coin Slot+ Credit Card Slot
Credit Card Slot:
Punch a hole in the side of the can and cut the metal to the size of the credit card.
Then take a business card and tape it to the inside of the can to keep the credit cards from touching the money.
Step 3: Fold the Money.
1. Fold the dollar in half.
2. Fold another dollar in half.
3. Take the dollar and the other one and overlap each fold.
4. Fold the dollar to the middle.
5. Take the dollar that sticks out and pull on it. The next dollar should com out.
Watch the video for instructions:
Step 4: Put the Money Into the Altoids Can.
Step 5: Almost Done!!
Or trace a lid pattern and make a small pocket for reciepts
Step 6: ALL DONE!!
If you think this instructable needs work or isnt well organized etc: THIS IS MY FIRST INSTRUCTABLE!!!! thank you
If you want to watch the video go here: