All you need is:
- Altoids tin
- Mini Wireless Mouse
- Blue Scotch tape
- Batteries (of course)
- Foam, or something similar
The mouse I used was one like this one:
Lets get started!
Step 1: Pre-Build
√ To make it look less like a mouse, don't open a hole for the scroll wheel.
Step 2: The build!
- Cut out tiny 5x5x5mm foam pieces to make the buttons.
- Use some tape to keep stick them to the tin, use tape, not hot glue.
- To adjust them, just pinch them, or press them down.
Keep everything safe:
- Place a piece of tape to keep the batteries from
making contact with the tin when you close it up.
¡Look at picture notes!
Step 3: Done!
Thanks for viewing this instructable, don't forget to vote if you liked this post! :-)