Introduction: "Amazing" Gluten Free Turkey Meatloaf
If your looking for a healthy choice for your family without them realizing it, this recipe is it! After you taste this meatloaf you will not want to make another ever. I am not stating this as just a delicious healthy food, this beats out any meatloaf I have ever had. So please please give it a try, and you will thank me.
Feel free to adjust the portion sizes to your liking.
Please make sure to click on the orange vote ribbon in the top right corner if you love this recipe.
Thank you so much and Healthy eating everyone.
Step 1: Getting the Ingredients
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 45 minutes
• 5 pounds Ground Turkey Breast
• 5 Red Potato's, cut in eights
• 3 cups Chopped Yellow Onions
• 3 Extra-Large Eggs, beaten
• 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
• 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
• 1 1/2 teaspoons of Natural Gluten free Tomato Paste
• 1 1/2 cups of crushed Rice Chex Mix
• 1 pound of Baby Carrots
• 1 teaspoon freshly Ground Black Pepper
• 1 teaspoon fresh Thyme Leaves
• 1/3 cup Gluten free Worcestershire Sauce
• 3/4 cup Gluten free Low Sodium Chicken Stock
Step 2: Prep
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 Degrees.
- Chop and wash the onions.
- Wash the baby carrots in cold water.What I find best is to roll a few in your hands under water.
- De-leaf the organic Thyme.What works for me is to pinch the stem and slide the leaves off.
- Crush the Rice Chex Mix, 3 cups makes 1 1/2 crushed cups.Crushing the Chex Mix in a ziplock bag keeps things cleaner.
- Crack and beat the eggs.
- Measure and set aside the rest of the ingredients.
Step 3: The Saute
- In a saute pan, over medium-low heat, cook the onions, salt, pepper, and thyme in the olive oil until translucent.
- Remove from heat and add the Worcestershire sauce, chicken stock, and tomato paste. Still till well blended.
Step 4: Mixing It All Up and Putting It Together
- Combine the ground turkey, Chex Mix, eggs, and onion mixture in a large bowl.
- Shape the meatloaf in an un-greased large pan to a loaf.
- Add carrots and potato's around the meatloaf. (optional)I also topped the veggies with more chopped onions, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with foil and add holes
- Place in oven covered for a hour and a half. Remove foil and finish cooking for fifteen minutes.
Step 5: Cut and Serve
Your family will love you for such a great dish, and there health will too.
Thank you so much for checking my recipe out.
Remember Love, Follow, Vote
Happy eating from my family to yours.