Feel free to adjust the portion sizes to your liking.
Please make sure to click on the orange vote ribbon in the top right corner if you love this recipe.
Thank you so much and Healthy eating everyone.
Step 1: Getting the Ingredients
Cook Time 1 hour 45 minutes
• 5 pounds Ground Turkey Breast
• 5 Red Potato's, cut in eights
• 3 cups Chopped Yellow Onions
• 3 Extra-Large Eggs, beaten
• 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
• 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
• 1 1/2 teaspoons of Natural Gluten free Tomato Paste
• 1 1/2 cups of crushed Rice Chex Mix
• 1 pound of Baby Carrots
• 1 teaspoon freshly Ground Black Pepper
• 1 teaspoon fresh Thyme Leaves
• 1/3 cup Gluten free Worcestershire Sauce
• 3/4 cup Gluten free Low Sodium Chicken Stock
Step 2: Prep
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 Degrees.
- Chop and wash the onions.
- Wash the baby carrots in cold water. What I find best is to roll a few in your hands under water.
- De-leaf the organic Thyme. What works for me is to pinch the stem and slide the leaves off.
- Crush the Rice Chex Mix, 3 cups makes 1 1/2 crushed cups. Crushing the Chex Mix in a ziplock bag keeps things cleaner.
- Crack and beat the eggs.
- Measure and set aside the rest of the ingredients.
Step 3: The Saute
- In a saute pan, over medium-low heat, cook the onions, salt, pepper, and thyme in the olive oil until translucent.
- Remove from heat and add the Worcestershire sauce, chicken stock, and tomato paste. Still till well blended.