If your looking for a healthy choice for your family without them realizing it, this recipe is it! After you taste this meatloaf you will not want to make another ever. I am not stating this as just a delicious healthy food, this beats out any meatloaf I have ever had. So please please give it a try, and you will thank me.
Feel free to adjust the portion sizes to your liking.
Please make sure to click on the orange vote ribbon in the top right corner if you love this recipe.
Thank you so much and Healthy eating everyone.
Step 1: Getting the Ingredients
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 45 minutes
• 5 pounds Ground Turkey Breast
• 5 Red Potato's, cut in eights
• 3 cups Chopped Yellow Onions
• 3 Extra-Large Eggs, beaten
• 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
• 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
• 1 1/2 teaspoons of Natural Gluten free Tomato Paste
• 1 1/2 cups of crushed Rice Chex Mix
• 1 pound of Baby Carrots
• 1 teaspoon freshly Ground Black Pepper
• 1 teaspoon fresh Thyme Leaves
• 1/3 cup Gluten free Worcestershire Sauce
• 3/4 cup Gluten free Low Sodium Chicken Stock