Using your voice to control everything has always been very interesting. With my shiny new echo I could connect all the usual "connected home" devices, but I really wanted the echo to keep my car warm and toasty on a winter morning. In this instructable we are going to make the Amazon Echo start any car. We will do this by programming a Raspberry pi zero to act like a Belkin Wemo switch, named My Car. You can then ask "Alexa turn ON my car"
1. Any remoter starter (compustar, drone mobile, Viper(viper has web APIs you can use :) )) + 1 extra remote (45$)
2. One 74HC4052 (~1$) (or use https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13906)
3. Pi-Zero (5$)
4. 10k resistor 1/4 W (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11508)
5. USB OTG(https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11604) + Wifi Adapter(dongle) (15$)
6. pcb bare board (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/8808)