Nail art brush
White Polish (I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On)
Blue Polish (I used ALDO Sea You in Ibiza)
Red Polish (I used China Glaze Hey Sailor!)
Clear Topcoat (I used Seche Vite)
1. Paint your nails with your white polish and let them dry.
2. With your blue polish, paint a rectangle in the upper left corner of your nail. (You can use tape to get clean edges if it's easier!)
3. The US flag has 7 red stripes; 4 stripes across from the rectangle and 3 stripes below. Take your red polish and start painting the stripes, I started at the base of the blue rectangle and painted one, then spaced them evenly across the nail. If you have nail art striping tape- this would be a perfect way to ensure even spacing!
4. With your white polish, dot little stars in alternating rows on the blue section of the flag. (see if you can make 50!! :-P )
5. Seal in all the American-y goodness, and revel in how proud you are to be an American! :-D