So this is what I wear to work on October 31st. Tribute to the very talented yet tragic Amy Winehouse. I love her voice and her music. May she rest in peace.
At first I hesitate because of the beehive hair might be a little fussy to do. But, it only took me around 10-15 mins to do the hair. Well, actually it took me 20ish mins because my colleagues was distracting me :p
I did all the hair do and make up at office. So you can imagine how easy it was.
Step 1: Things You Need
Things you need
- Shower puff or a ball of yarn (I use shower puff)
- Felt fabric, use the same color as your hair
- Bobby pins, lots of em'
- Stapler (because this is easy and available at my desk)
- Regular comb and/or teasing comb
- Bandana or ribbon or any other hair accessories
Step 2: The Head Implant
So this is what I do to make the 'head implant'
1. Wrap the shower puff with felt cloth.
2. Hold the folds together using regular a stapler.
Continue until you get a round pillow-like shape.
Step 3: Divide Your Hair
Divide your hair
1. Divide the front side of your hair from one ear to another. This include bangs and some more hair on the side. See on the pic, its the hairs i put aside next to my cheeks.
2. Divide the back part in to two sections, still from ear to ear. So you will have the upper part and the down part. Tie the down part with hair ties or rubber band or anything so it wont interfere with what you will do to the upper part.
3. Divide the upper part in to two sections. This time divide the upper upper part to a triangle shape. So you'll get upper A (upper upper) and upper B (upper down).
ummm... yeah like that :p