Introduction: An All-purpose Home Remedy: Herbal Extract
This is a simple recipe to make an all purpose herbal extract for cough, cold, constipation and headache. The ingredients are simple and easily available at home / kitchen garden
Step 1: Ingredients Required
- A handful of Holy Basil leaves
- Four or five Betel leaves
- About ten grains of Black pepper
- One tablespoon of Honey
Step 2: Harvest
Harvest fresh Basil and betel leaves from the garden.
Step 3: Method
- Clean the basil and betel leaves in water
- Using pestle, lightly crush leaves
- Transfer the crushed leaves into a bowl and add a glass of clean water
- Add black pepper and Simmer for five to six minutes
- Remove from heat and strain out the liquid
- Add a tablespoon of honey and stir well
Step 4: Herbal Extract Is Ready
Now the herbal extract is ready. This juice can be used to cure cough, cold, head ache and even constipation. Even if you are not suffering from any of the above, consumption of this juice regularly is good for health. Hoping you too get benefited from this herbal juice.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.