It is made up of laser cut acrylic or wood parts, powered by standard RC hobby servos, and controlled by an Arduino-compatible board.
The basic design is Arduino-controlled, using 4 servos, with 4 degrees of freedom. Three servos on the base control the main movement of the arm and the last servo on the top moves and rotates the object.
Using mouse to control uArm to play Cup Stacking via serial.
Now we are on Kickstarter, you can see more details about this robot here.
Step 1: Materials
Step 2: Base Assembly
Step 3: Inner Turntable Assembly
Step 4: Outer Turntable Assembly
Step 5: Shoulder Plate Servo Assembly
Step 6: End Effector Assembly
Step 7: Fore Arm, Back Arm & Connecting Rod Assembly
Step 8: Install All the Parts Together to Make the Arm
2. Back Arm to Left Shoulder Plate Assembly.
3. Servo Turntable to Right Shoulder Plate Assembly.
4. Right Shoulder Plate to Base Assembly.
5. Fore Arm to Back Arm & Connecting Rod to Left Shoulder Assembly.
6. Fore Arm Lever to Fore Arm Servo Lever Assembly.
7. End Effector to Fore Arm Assembly.
8. Electronic Module Holder to Shoulder Assembly.
The uArm robot arm is now completely assembled - Enjoy!