Step 1: Ingredients
1. 1 sticks butter
2. 1 cup powdered sugar
3. 1 table spoon milk
4. A dash of mint extract (to flavor)
5. A few drops of green food coloring (or any other color if you want to get festive)
Chocolate Layer (x 2)
1. 1 stick of butter
2. Cup of chocolate chips
Step 2: Chocolate Layer #1
1. Melt a stick of butter and a cup of chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power (may vary based on microwave) until soft enough to blend.
2. Whip the newly formed chocolatey butter until smooth
Step 3: Finishing First Layer
2. Insert into freezer while you are creating your other layers
The freezing process is done so that adding layers doesn't destroy the integrity of those underneath. Please make sure that the layer is sufficiently cooled and hardened before adding more.
Step 4: Onto the Mint!
1. Melt yet another stick of butter
2. Mix with one cup powdered sugar
3. Add one tablespoon of milk