Introduction: Android / Arduino - BLUETOOTH DOOR LOCK ACCESS CONTROL for Electric Strike Lock
Hello world! Today i made a APP to Lock & Unlock a electrical door lock using a relay, protected by a password. The app is available open source! Just contact me! email@example.com. Follow the next step to find the Schematic, Code, parts list & APP. Or get the APP on google PLAY!
Step 1: Schematic, Code, Parts List & APP.
Just wire it up like the schematic, Upload the code and download the APP on GOOGLE PLAY.
Make sure the Bluetooth module is disconnected when uploading the code! Or the arduino will get confused.
Pair devices, then connect device. Fill in the password that you set in the code and Lock or Unlock your door!
- Arduino, RobotDyn Uno.
- Bluetooth Module HC-06.
- KY-019 Relay module.
- 2 x led1 x green 1 x red
- Jumper wires set MM/FF/MF
- Android Phone.
Make sure your HC Module BAUDRATE is set the same as the Arduino.
Check the next step for more info on how to program your Bluetooth MODULE.
Step 2: How to Change the Name of Your HC-06
What is needed?
1 x USB to TTL microcontroller programmer to connect to your HC-06
How to connect the Programmer?
VCC to VCC
GND to GND
RXD to TX
TXD to RX
Lets get started...
- connect the USB TTL programmer to the HC-06
- Plug in the USB and open up The Arduino IDE
- Open the serial monitor.
- Type "AT" without quotes. You should see a respond in the Serial monitor saying "OK"
- Type "AT+NAMExyz" Sets the module name to “xyz” (Replace xyz with the name you want.) response should be OKsetname.
- Type "AT+PIN1234" Sets the pin to 1234 (replace 1234 with your desired pin) respond should be OKsetPIN
For more info on changing baudrate etc. i included a PDF file.
Also check this instructable i made for more info on the HC-05 Master/Slave Module. HC-06 Can only function as a Slave.