With the economy in a bad place, I can't afford a case for my android tablet (yes I know I wasted all my money on an android tablet).
I came up with case that cost about $5. If you have the stuff at home it may cost you less.
1. Razors or scissors
2. Fabric (I used a pillow case) 40 in. x 40 in.
3. Needle and Thread or Sewing Machine
4. White colored pencil
5. Cardboard (18 in x 14 in.)
7. Clothes Iron
Step 1: Prep your Fabric and cut your cardboard
1. Iron your fabric it will make it easy to sew.
2. Once your finished ironing, cut your fabric to 10 in. x 30½ in.
3. Cut your cardboard into 2 pieces, both should be 8½ in. x 6 ¾ in.