Using an old small USB device I had sitting at home I have designed an Android case for it. First I looked up some designs people had made, I got inspired by these and I brainstormed these ideas till I got to one idea using a decision matrix. Next I sketched out my design keeping in mind some constrains I would have (size, if the cap would fit, portability, etc.). Then I transferred my sketches onto Autodesk Inventor.Lastly I converted the parts to an STL file and sent it in to print. This project has took me close to three weeks to complete and print out. I hope you like it.
I have used all the steps of the design process to complete this project.
P.S. if you are going to print it out, the jump drive I have used was the HP 165w