I had made "themed" cupcakes before, for Easter and Christmas, but thought it might be fun to make cupcakes in the "Angry Birds" theme as well.
In this Instructable, a step by step is provided to make the green pig and red bird.
Step 1: You will need
- Colored sugar paste; you can make this yourself by mixing food coloring with white sugar paste, or buy it ready-made.
- Black little candy balls.
- A sharp knife.
- Cutters in different shapes (like the ones used to make cookies).
- A rolling pin.
- Shortening, or another type of grease that doesn't have a "sharp" taste.
- A black pen which can be used on food.
- An example of what you want to make (such as the printed out page in the intro step, showing the Angry Birds characters).