Step 4: Putting it all together
- Import the images belonging to one sequence as an image sequence in After Effects.
- Create a composition with the resolution you would like to work with (I chose 1280x720)
- Add the image sequence to the composition and make adjustments to your likings (scale, color correction, change blending modes...)
- Render the composition to a format that is suitable for your video editing app of choice. I found that exporting to Apple ProRes 422 in 1280x720 worked flawlessly and the end video was virtually indistinguishable from the original jpeg stills (other than the lower resolution)
- Import the resulting video clips into your video editing software and get creative, sync up to a music piece or what ever you feel like.
Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions or if you find this instructable helpful and make something of your own!