The answer is of course, because no one has written one. But you can change all that.
Below I've listed out a number of popular "wanted Instructables". If you write an Instructable about one of these topics we will send you a free Instructables Burning Questions prize pack consisting of a robot patch and a Burning Questions bumper sticker!
- How to cut hair
- How to fly fish
- Learn to draw
- How to do sedu hairstyles
- How to hack telnet
- How to pass a drug test
- How to make hair bows
- How to make wine
- How to build stairs (as in a staircase)
- Build a whiskey still
- How to French kiss (stay classy on this one)
- How to get six pack abs
- How to decorate a christmas tree
- Handmade Christmas tree ornaments
- The Instructables have to be of good quality. Lots of people are looking for these answers so put some extra effort in. They have to be detailed, contain plenty of good pictures, and actually provide a good answer to the question. If they're lousy (you know when they are), no prize pack for you.
- They have to be titled exactly as they appear above. Why? Because that's what people are looking for.
- They have to have a publish date after December 10th.
- They have to be on the list! Only Instructables answering questions on the list will be admitted to the group and prizes.
I've created a group to keep track of everything, called Burning Questions. If you want the shirt, you've got to add your Instructable to the group.
When we've determined an Instructable is of high enough quality, we'll add a link to it on the next step of the Instructable in the "Answered Questions" section and take it away from our "Wanted" list.
Once it's added to the Burning Questions group I will send you a private message letting you know how you can claim your prize pack.
Have any questions about the Burning Questions Contest? Post them below as comments to this Instructable!
This is how to add an Instructable to a group.
And this is how to write a great Instructable.