1. Hide dark circles: Concentrate on the inside of the eye and blend outwards toward the edges.
2. Highlight outer corner of the eyes: This gives the effect that the eye is lifting upwards.
3. Correct droopy brows: Instead of using an eye shadow apply some concealer right beneath the brow bone.
4. Lighten nose creases and corners of mouth: After you're done with your makeup use some concealer in your nose creases and the corners of your mouth.
5. Camouflage smile lines: Using a wet sponge dab the concealer in the folds.