Trick Description for Triforce:
Note: Having neutral string tension helps for this trick
Note 2: You must know how to do string rejections
1. Throw a houdini mount.
2. Pinch the string on your throwhand index finger with your thumb.
3. Drop the string from your non-throwhand thumb.
(You should be in what looks like a trapeze with you holding the slack at the end of it)
4. Swing the slack you are holding under the yoyo so that it catches on the string coming from the yoyo.
(You should be in a triangular looking mount with the "trapeze" string pinched in by the formerly slack string)
5. Move your throwhand around the front of the yoyo until the string rejects.
(Catch the rejected string with your throwhand thumb)
6. Swing the yoyo through the triangular gap the string around your thumb has made.
(You should now be in a double or nothing)
7. Adjust the Triforce so it looks good
8. Make the Da-da-da-daaaahhh noise