Step 1: Ingredients - only four needed
- 4 cups 100% pure apple juice.
- 1/2 cup red-hot candies - 1/2 a pack.
- 1 (1.75 ounce) package powdered fruit pectin.
- 4-1/2 cups sugar.
Yield: Six 1/2 pints of jelly/glaze.
Step 2: Directions - Only 4 Steps
2. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, the jelly will quickly boil over if not stirred - be very careful during this process.
3. Remove from the heat; skim off any foam and undissolved candies. Pour liquid into clean, sanitized hot jars leaving 1/4" air space.
4. Wipe jar tops clean, put on clean new lids and firmly tighten down screw caps. Process for 5 minutes in a boiling-water bath at sea-level - adjust according to altitude.