Step 1: Ingredients:
140 g (½ Cup) Apple puree
2 Teaspoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
140 g (1 Cup) Plain Flour
360 ml (1 ½ Cup) Milk
2 Teaspoons Caster Sugar
Butter/Oil for frying
Step 2: Directions:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl until you get nice smooth batter.
2. Heat a frying pan over a moderate heat. Add tiny piece of butter (or a few oil drops) in the pan. Pour in the batter. When you see the batter has set and the pancake has nice golden brown color underneath, turn it carefully over. Cook for a further ½ to 1 minute.
3. Once ready, transfer onto a plate.
4. To keep the pancakes as warm as possible, cover with another plate.
5. Serve with your favorite sweet toppings!
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube