a twist on a old favorite
one package of sugar Ice Cream bowls (like ice cream cones, but bowls)
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
5-6 large Granny Smith apples, sliced thin
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
graham cracker crumbs
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place Sugar Ice Cream Bowls in large muffin trays
3. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla
4.Add apple slices and cranberries and mix gently until they are coated
5.Drop about a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs at the bottom of each bowl to absorb the moisture from the apple mixture.
Transfer mixture to individual bowls.
6. For Topping: Stir together brown sugar, flour, pumpkin spice and oats.
7. Using a pastry cutter, cut in the butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
8. Sprinkle over apple mixture in bowls.
9. Bake at 350* for 25 -30 minutes. Cool and serve. You can even top with some pumpkin ice cream!!!