Introduction: Apple Goat Cheese Rangoon
Taking only minutes to make, appropriate as a dessert or appetizer, and more than a little yummy, these apple guys would be perfect to take to a pot luck or picnic. Then be prepared to be asked to bring them to the next event!
- 24 Wonton wrappers
- Canola oil for frying
- 6 Tbs Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbs Goat Cheese
- 1 Apple, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbs cane sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 3 Tbs Confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix together filling ingredients
- Place a heaping teaspoon of filling in the center of a wonton wrapper
- Line edge of wonton wrapper with a touch of water
- Fold over wonton, press out excess air and pinch close
- Carefully fry in oil until golden brown
- Remove and set on paper towels
- Immediately sprinkle with mix of powdered sugar and cinnamon
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.