Introduction: Apple Oat Protein Pancakes
The best breakfast!!! Full of protein! Gluten Free! No sugar, flour, butter, or oil! And of course, delicious!!
Step 1: Apple Oat Protein Pancakes
- 1 scoop MTS Caramel Sutra whey (30g)
- 1/4 cup quick oats (20g)
- 2 T unsweetened applesauce (30g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 2 T unsweetened almond milk (30ml)
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 small apple (25g) feel free to use more!
- sweetener if desired
- Mix all ingredients except apple
- Cut apple into small pieces and add (I remove skin)
- Let batter sit for 5 min (will thicken)
- Coat pan with nonstick spray and cook on medium to low heat
- Feel free to try other flavors of protein powder (vanilla, cinnamon, peanut butter...)
- Real eggs and any kind of milk will work
**This entire stack is only 250 calories 3F 24C 28P**
**Order MTS whey:
Tiger Fitness http://bit.ly/1LihEWz Use code KIM to save 5% on all MTS products (must spend $49)
MTS Nutrition http://bit.ly/1rf025v Use code KH30 to save 30% on your total order!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.