Step 1: Ingrediants
3 1/4 Cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking power
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 Granny Smith apple
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon melted butter
Step 2: Hardware
Step 3: Step One: Flour Concoction
Step 4: Liquid Base
Step 5: Mixing Dries and Liquids
Step 6: Making the Apple Pie Filling
Step 7: Dying the Dough
Orange (Yellow + Red)
Purple (Red + Blue)
Let Chill in the Fridge.
Step 8: Creating the Apple Template
2. Cut the picture out and tape the leap to the top of the apple.
3. Outline on cardboard.
4. Cut out with an exacto knife.
Step 9: Creating the Cookie
2. Roll to approximately 1/4 inch thick.
3. Measure the thickness of the stripes on your template, and uses this for the thickness of each stripe.
4. Cut the stripes using a pizza cutter.
5. Put on a buttered cookie sheet (buttered optional), and layer in the following order:
a. Green (make the stripe extra long to account for the leaf)
5. Cut out using the template.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 7 to 9 minutes.