Introduction: Apple Pie Granola Bars
To make make a good tasting healthy food.
Step 1: Ingredients
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1/2 cups chopped pecans
1/3 cups dates
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cups honey
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup chopped dried apples
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Step 2: Steps
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Put oats in blender and pulse for 5 seconds
3) Combine oats, shredded coconut, and pecans on trey and toast for 10 minutes. Stir after 5 minutes.
4) Blend dates to form a paste like consistency
5) Combined coconut, honey, vanilla in sauce pan.
6) In a bowl, combine the oat mixture, chopped apples, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
7)Spread out onto a pan.
8) Flatten them and put in fridge for 2 hours to cool.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.