Quick and easy treat, that you can make in less than 5 minutes!
Step 1: Materials
- Apples (Green/Red)
- Milk Chocolate Bar
- Cutting Knife
- Cutting Board
Step 2: Slice the Apple
- Proceed with caution when using the knife
- Cut the apple in to 4 to 6 slices depending on your preferred thickness of slices
Step 3: Remove the Seeds
- After slicing the apples, use the tip of the knife to remove the seeds gently from the core of the apple.
Step 4: Time for the Chocolate
- Take the chocolate bar and break it up into quarters
- Then lay the quarter of the bar on top of the apple slice
- Place apple and chocolate aside for later
Step 5: Melt the Marshmallow
- Place a marshmallow onto a plate
- Next, place the plate with marshmallow into the microwave and heat for 25-30 seconds
Step 6: Time to Transfer
- Allow the marshmallow to cool down for 30 seconds
- Transfer the marshmallow from the plate, onto the apple and chocolate made in step 4
Step 7: Putting It All Together
- Place the second apple slice on top of the marshmallow
- Gently press down until the goo of the mellow seeps around the apples.
Step 8: Enjoy!
Once the Apple S’more has cooled down, Enjoy!