Introduction: Apple Tortilla Bites
In this instructable I will show you how you can make some sweet apple tortilla bites. These tortilla bites are great to eat with your afternoon tea or as a little dessert. All you need to make these small bites is 6 ingredients and your trusted oven.
There a multiple ways to make the apple bites. I brush some melted butter on a tortilla, then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on the tortilla before I cut out three equal circles. I use a coffee cup for it but if you have baking ring that works even better. You can also cut a tortilla in half. These cups will be a little bit bigger but work just a well.
Then you take a muffin pan and push the circles in the muffin pan. Add some apple and raisins and sprinkle with a little more brown sugar. Now put them in the oven and let your house be infused with the smell of apple pie. Voila you are done!
Step 1: Watch the One Minute Video
Want to see how to make the apple tortilla bites? Watch the 1-minute food inspiration video.
Step 2: What Do You Need to Make This Recipe
- 1 apple
- 2 medium size tortilla
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable butter
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- Muffin pan
Step 3: Instructions
- Pre heat the oven at 400℉.
- Dice the apple in small parts.
- Melt the butter and brush both sides of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon on one side of the tortilla.
- Cut three circles per tortilla and press these into the muffin pan cinnamon and sugar on the inside.
- Add diced apples and raisins into the tortilla cups.
- Sprinkle with some brown sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the apple is soft.
Step 4: Notes
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you tried out this recipe or have some suggestions then let me know via the comments.
More information and a printable recipe can be found on The Tortilla Channel.