Step 2: Create Shutdown File
- Create a text file on co-workers computer in any directory.
- Open the file.
- Edit it like this: shutdown.exe -s -t 20 -c "HAHA! You have been pranked by Bob. You have 20 seconds to save all your files."
- You can edit the command to your tastes once you learn more about the switches.
- Save the text file.
- Rename the text file to Shutdown.bat
- Ignore any confirmation windows about changing the extension. The icon should change. If it doesn't, go to My Computer> Tools> Folder and Search Options> View> Uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types. Try it again.