The Architect's Key chain is square shaped key chain that is 1 inch by 1 inch and 6 millimeters in thickness. One face of the chain has an architect's compass on it while the other face an intricately decorated letter "A". The circular cut out for the key ring is located at the top right corner.
Step 1: Materials
1. Computer with AutoCad 2016
2. Laser cutter
3. Material for key chain (3mm Baltic birch plywood preferred)
4. Paint (optional)
5. Wood Glue
6. Key ring
Step 2: Instructions
1. Download the AutoCad DXF file into your computer
2. Set the red lines at a shallower depth than the white line (white lines should cut through the material and red lines should not)
3. Using a laser cutter, print out the two faces of the key chain
4. If you desire, you can apply paint to the patterns carved on each face
5. Apply wood glue to the back of one of the faces and attach it to the back of other face, so that the two circular openings line up (when you have finished assembly, the two faces should face outward while the glued interior should be in between the pieces, with the circular voids should be parallel so that a key ring and be inserted through it)
6. Insert a key ring through the circular cut out and enjoy!