This instructable is about Arduino camera module.
Attached pdf file describes
- How to attach ArduCAM-Mini to Arduino-Nano and transfer pictures to a PC.
- How to attach ArduCAM-Mini to ESP8266 Wi-Fi module and show pictures on webserver.
- How to program ESP8266 to upload pictures to a webserver using http POST file method.
- How to run circuit from batteries and activate power when PIR detector senses motion.
Zip file contains
- ArduCAM libraries used from github
- A sketch for http POST file to be programmed to ESP from Arduino IDE.
- Webserver directory with a php script to receive pictures and a php script to generate picture list.